Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello's Wedding Weekend - Day 1

By Kissyface454 - 7:55 PM



The couple are currently in Palm Beach. And while its only an hour or so drive away and as much as I LOOOOOVE Sophia & Joe (we're on a 1st name basis) I'll try my best to not be a wedding crasher.

They started dating in the summer of 2014 and were engaged six months later.
In September, Vergara opened up to "Good Morning America" about her upcoming wedding.

"I don’t have the dress. I know who’s making my dress, but it’s not ready," she said, adding she is kind of a bridezilla. "I am very detail-oriented so I am kind of like a nightmare. I have a very good memory. If you show me swatches of things, I can in two months exactly remember, ‘What happened with the one with the little border that had the little print?’ I’m like, really bad.”


A photo posted by Sofia Vergara (@sofiavergara) on

A photo posted by Claudia Vergara (@cdvergara) on

A photo posted by Manolo Gonzalez Vergara, Esq. (@manologonzalezvergara) on

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments