Breakfast Casserole

By Kissyface454 - 11:48 AM


Over the weekend I hosted my second brunch. There were four of us in total so I din't go over board with the food. I had guava pastries, fruits, mini chicken and waffles and a breakfast casserole. The mini waffles didn't at all come out how I pictured in my head but I LOVED the casserole. I found the recipe on Pintrest and the next time I do this I'll definitely tweak it a bit. 


INGREDIENTS
1 lb breakfast sausage (I did turkey)
5 slices of bread (cubed)
8 eggs
2 cups shredded cheese 
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups milk

METHOD
1. Brown sausage. Drain and layer at the bottom of pan.
2. Place cubed bread on top of sausage.
3. Layer with 1 cup of cheese.
4. Blend eggs, milk & salt. Pour over cheese.
5. Spread 2nd cup of cheese on top.
6. Refrigerate overnight.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. 

Next time I make this I'm gonna add green peppers, onions and maybe tomatoes. Hope you enjoy this as much as we did. 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments