Over the weekend I hosted my second brunch. There were four of us in total so I din't go over board with the food. I had guava pastries, fruits, mini chicken and waffles and a breakfast casserole. The mini waffles didn't at all come out how I pictured in my head but I LOVED the casserole. I found the recipe on Pintrest and the next time I do this I'll definitely tweak it a bit.
1 lb breakfast sausage (I did turkey)
5 slices of bread (cubed)
2 cups shredded cheese
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups milk
1. Brown sausage. Drain and layer at the bottom of pan.
2. Place cubed bread on top of sausage.
3. Layer with 1 cup of cheese.
4. Blend eggs, milk & salt. Pour over cheese.
5. Spread 2nd cup of cheese on top.
6. Refrigerate overnight.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Next time I make this I'm gonna add green peppers, onions and maybe tomatoes. Hope you enjoy this as much as we did.