Our Wedding

By Kissyface454 - 8:23 AM

It's now been over two months since we got married and this post is way overdue! We got married on February 18th 2016, on our 5 year anniversary. We went to the main courthouse in West Palm Beach which was over an hour away from us but made for beautiful pictures.





The reason why we chose to go the courthouse route is because we are saving for our first home together. Which is a part of our 5 year goals. in 2 years, 2018, we should be closing on a house no later than December, and then, in 2021, exactly 5 years from our wedding day, our 10 year dating anniversary, we'll have our vow renewal. Which will be much bigger than our courthouse wedding.



I had bought my dress the year before online from Shop Akira, it is a white leather spaghetti strap dress with a sweetheart laced neckline. My headpiece is Irresistible Me, and my purse is a replica Chanel 2.55 bag. Fred got his jacket and shirt from Macy's. Aiden Kyle wore blue blazers as my something blue, from H & M. My bouquet and the three boutineers were from A Floral, and because they are faux flowers, are displayed on my vanity. After the ceremony we went to our favorite Italian restaurant, Maggiano's Little Italy, and had an amazing meal with a bottle of wine. The manager noticed that we were celebrating and sent out a huge dessert tray for us on the house. It was the most perfect day. I think I covered all the details, so now, pictures! 




























  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments