Banana Fritters

By Kissyface454 - 9:39 AM


One of the best things about going to the country for weekends and holidays is waking up to the amazing smell of banana fritters peeling out of the kitchen. Today I decided to wake my family up with the familiar fragrance. Especially since we had over ripened bananas.


INGREDIENTS
3 bananas
6 tablespoons sugar
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla 
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (I don't use it because Fred doesn't like it but its awesome in it) 
pinch of salt
oil for frying

METHOD
Combine all ingredients.
Heat oil in frying pan. (medium-medium low)
Gentle add spoon fulls of the mixture to the hot oil.
Turn when edges are golden and remove after 2 minutes. 
They cook really fast.
Add powdered sugar (optional) and serve warm. 

(I'm about to bring a few to my mom's house right now. Let me know if your family enjoyed this as much as mine does.) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments